Relatives As Parents Program (RAPP)

Bryn Ceman OAA Consultant
Cell (608) 228-8096

Grandparents and other relatives who have taken on the role of surrogate parenting due to the absence of the parents can be served through NFCSP if the caregiver is a relative by blood, marriage, or adoption and:

  • is age 55 or older.
  • is the primary caregiver.
  • lives with the child.
  • the child is under age 19 or is age 19-59 with a disability.

These programs are sometimes referred to as Grandparent and Relative Caregivers Programs (GRC).

Find What You Need