Lori Fernandez, OAA Consultant
Cell (608) 219-3357
Jean Lynch, OAA Program Manager
Office (608) 243-2884, Cell (608) 228-8097
Pam VanKampen, RDN, CD - OAA Consultant
Cell (608) 228-8095
Find Covid 19 information here.
Check this map to identify your nutrition program consultant. Find the current list of Senior Dining sites here.
Your high-quality meals, friendly staff, and volunteers help older adults live the healthy lifestyle that’s important to their independence. We’re here to help you reach more customers and keep pace with the changing nature of dining habits.
We can help you with technical support for questions like:
- Where can I find the Chapter 8 policy?
- Who on my staff needs ServSafe?
- What is the correct way to reheat meals?
Find What You Need
- Best Practice; Handouts; Serv Safe; Serving Safe Food; Temperature Information
Nutrition Education and Activities
Nutrition Program Management
- Best Practice; Congregate; Discipline; Emergency Preparedness; Home Delivered Meals; Meal Cost Tool; Peer Group Recipe and Menu Meetings; Peer Sharing Calls 2020 And 2021; Policy/Chapter 8; Reopening Guidelines; Satisfaction Surveys
Nutrition Training and Conferences
- 2020 Nutrition Program Staff and Volunteer training, ServSafe and Serving Safe Food; WAND