Jean Lynch, OAA Consultant
Office (608) 243-2884, Cell (608) 228-8097
Pam VanKampen, RDN, CD - OAA Consultant
Cell (608) 228-8095
Find Covid 19 information here.
Check this map to identify your nutrition program consultant. Find the current list of Senior Dining sites here.
Your high-quality meals, friendly staff, and volunteers help older adults live the healthy lifestyle that’s important to their independence. We’re here to help you reach more customers and keep pace with the changing nature of dining habits.
We can help you with technical support for questions like:
- Where can I find the Chapter 8 policy?
- Who on my staff needs ServSafe?
- What is the correct way to reheat meals?
Find What You Need
- Best Practice; Handouts; Serv Safe; Serving Safe Food; Temperature Information
Nutrition Education and Activities
- Beneficial Bites; Cooking for One or Two; DETERMINE Information; Eat Well, Care Well; Fact Sheets; Handouts; Word Searches
Nutrition Program Management
- Best Practice; Congregate; Discipline; Emergency Preparedness; Home Delivered Meals; Meal Cost Tool; Policy/Chapter 8; Satisfaction Surveys
Nutrition Trainings and Conferences
- 2019 Nutrition Program Staff/Volunteer Training; 2019 Regional Summer Nutrition Director Meeting; ServSafe and Serving Safe Food; WAND