Jane Mahoney, OAA Consultant
Cell (608) 228-8096
It's likely that every day your staff work with “family caregivers,” those people providing direct or indirect care to a family member or friend. We can help you support them with information, assistance, and resources through several programs, including Alzheimer’s Family Caregiver Support Program (AFCSP) and National Family Caregiver Support Program (NFCSP).
For example, you could contact us with questions like:
• Does this person qualify for AFCSP or NFCSP?
• Can NFCSP or AFCSP cover this service or item?
• How do I enter this service into SAMS?
• What are some education programs for caregivers?
• How do I market my caregiver programs?
Relatives As Parents Program (RAPP) - also referred to as Grandparents and Relative Caregivers