2016 Wisconsin Aging Network Conference
Thank you to those who attended the 2016 WI Aging Network Conference. We were pleased with the attendance of almost 500!
Our 2016 Wisconsin Aging Network Conference was held September 22-23, 2016, at the Kalahari Resort & Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells.
Wednesday, September 21, from Noon-4:45 for a half-day learning session—Doing More With More: The Business Development Potential.
Our featured speaker was Marisa Scala-Foley, director of the Office of Integrated Care Innovations in the Center for Integrated Programs at the U.S. Administration for Community Living (ACL). Marisa shared information, experience, and a national perspective about the role of business development in expanding the aging network’s capacity to serve older adults.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Workshop Presentations/Handouts new page
ElderACE Awards Announcement new page
Virtual Exhibit Hall new page
* Denotes sponsor
- AAA Wisconsin
- AARP Wisconsin*
- Aging & Disability Professionals Association of Wisconsin (ADPAW)*
- AGIS Network (AssistGuide)
- Agrace Hospice & Palliative Care*
- Alzheimer's Association
- Americans for Better Hearing Foundation
- Binning Insurance
- Bureau of Aging and Disability Resources (BADR)*
- CapTel Outreach
- Center for Aging Research and Education, UW-Madison School of Nursing
- Circle Wisconsin
- Consumer Direct Wisconsin
- Creative Living Environments, LLC
- Foundations Counseling Center, Inc.
- Greater WI Agency on Aging Resources*
- GT Independence*
- Hoglund Bus Co., Inc.
- iLIFE Financial Services*
- Liturgical Publications Inc.
- Lori Knapp Companies/LKiChoice
- Lutheran Homes of Oshkosh
- Mom's Meals NourishCare
- My Choice Family Care*
- Nordic Walking
- Northcentral Technical College
- Our House Senior Living*
- The Palace Theater in The Dells
- Premier Financial Management Services
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin*
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- SimplyHome, LLC
- Toe Nail Trimmers, LLC
- VRI Medical Alert Systems
- WEA Trust*
- Western Wisconsin Cares
- WI Aging Advocacy Network (WAAN)
- WI Association of Benefit Specialists (WABS)
- WI Association of Mobility Managers (WAMM)
- WI Association of Senior Centers (WASC)*
- WI Board for People with Developmental Disabilities
- WI Dept. Of Veterans Affairs
- WI Guardianship Support Center
- WI Institute for Healthy Aging (WIHA)*
- WI Long-Term Care Workforce Alliance
- WI Talking Book and Braille Library
Connie Podesta, Life Would Be Easy if It Weren't for Other People
We are pleased to announce that motivational speaker Connie Podesta will be our keynote speaker Thursday, September 22.
Lynn Breedlove, The New Aging Movement (Now That the Baby Boomers Have Arrived)
Aging advocate Lynn Breedlove will be our keynote speaker Friday, September 23.